Frequently Asked Questions
Skyband Fibre is being deployed in several phases. You can check above on our interactive map to see if Skyband Fibre is currently being deployed in your area and to sign a pre-subscription form.
Skyband Fibre is Customisable & Scalable. Whether you are a mid-size organization requiring an all-in-one voice and broadband data bundle or a larger multi-site corporate needing a tailor-made solution. Our Skyband Business Fibre solutions allow for custom and seamless scalability for all your application requirements.
Our Fibre is being deployed in distinct phases. Some areas are in active deployment phases whilst others are in planned deployment phases.
- 24/7/365 support & monitoring.
- All Fibre services are deployed on infrastructure owned and managed by Skyband Corporation Ltd.
- Focus on customer Service – Our Skyband Business Fibre Customers are assigned designated account managers to work with you and understand your unique business needs.
- Our Fibre network is underpinned by an established, superior national and international backbone. Skyband has 3 diverse routes to the EASSy, Seacom and WACS submarine Fibre optic cables to London and South Africa.
- Adaptable & Scalable – Our Solutions are catered to adapt and grow with your requirements.
- Reliable – Fibre is the global standard for reliable connectivity.
- Reduced latency and increased speeds allow for faster, cheaper services.
Connection depends on where you are located and if your phase currently has Fibre being deployed. If you are in an active deployment phase it will take 2 weeks.